Anonymous
Best Viewed w/Minimum Screen Resolution of 1368px or Higher!
You are not Logged-In as a User!

Please Login or Register  

Forum Index Members Search Usergroups
Ranks Staff Statistics Forum FAQ
Board Rules Edit your profile Login, Check Messages Log in

Search for at

Introduction
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Site
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:34 pm Reply with quote
Merc41
Hi everyone. Just wanted to post a greeting to all who read this.
I recently found this site and after reading the rules, I guess I have already broken one, private messaging. My apologizes, won't happen again.  :)

With bf2hub not working, I can't sign up, sure hope they get back together soon.

Anyway, hello all, and look forward to playing bf2 with you guys.

Mark (Merc41)

Groups Member
Posts 1
Joined Sep 14, 2024
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:26 am Reply with quote
DeathPenalty666
— Merc41 wrote
Hi everyone. Just wanted to post a greeting to all who read this.
I recently found this site and after reading the rules, I guess I have already broken one, private messaging. My apologizes, won't happen again.  :)

With bf2hub not working, I can't sign up, sure hope they get back together soon.

Anyway, hello all, and look forward to playing bf2 with you guys.

Mark (Merc41)

Welcome my friend.  i will get you fixed.  I will upload 2 files
1: SetDNS.bat    this files is a batch files to automaticly make the hosts.ics files.   the ics files is what make the redirect to our stats store
2: hosts.ics   the same hosts.ics file but for manuel setup    (NOTE  you will have to add the required user privilege to edit the files if there is one..  just add it in this path.   IF you not used C for your install just change it for the letter you used.    PAST IT IN THE WINDOWS FOLDER MANAGER BAR    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
i added out in-build client launcher, it have our kosmi page enbeed to get
If you have any issue get back to me we will get ou runninng in no time.

Site Admin

Groups Site Admin
Posts 32
Joined Jun 23, 2022
Status Offline
View user's profile Send DeathPenalty666 a private message Find all posts by DeathPenalty666

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:46 pm Reply with quote
thedarkbanshee
Welcome, Merc41

We're delighted to have you join us, Should there be any rules breached, we highly doubt it's from your end.

Regrettably, the private messaging feature on this website is currently unavailable due to technical issues that arose some time ago. Rest assured, we're working diligently to rectify this.

While BF2 HUB is no longer active for may users we have a solution for you. On our home page you will find an installation video which provides step-by-step instructions on how to access the game through the bf2_ru.exe. An alternative is to use the new stat server fir rank and unlocks, it is our replacement for BF2 HUB. This server is provided by us and linked on the homepage, allows you to create a new in-game account that will enable the RANKING system and in-game unlocks. The download link for this is also conveniently located on our homepage.

Should you choose to use this feature, please be aware that the game might initially load to a black screen and take a significant amount of time to load. This issue arises from Windows blocking your connection to the stat server. To resolve this, simply tab out of the game and look for a window indicating that the connection has been blocked. To proceed, select "allow". This is a safety feature from Windows designed to protect you from suposible malicious/harmful IP addresses, a protocol that was also present in the original BF2.

Should you find this information overwhelming, we're here to assist you. In the near future, we'll be creating a video specifically to guide you through this process.

We're excited about your introduction with us and look forward to seeing you in the game.

Last edited by thedarkbanshee on Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Site Admin

Groups Site Admin
Posts 22
Joined May 19, 2020
Status Offline
View user's profile Send thedarkbanshee a private message Find all posts by thedarkbanshee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:01 am Reply with quote
dark_fairytales
Merc41 welcome.  Will we be seeing you on this Wednesday?

Groups Member
Posts 42
Joined May 19, 2020
Status Offline
View user's profile Send dark_fairytales a private message Find all posts by dark_fairytales

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1