Anonymous
Best Viewed w/Minimum Screen Resolution of 1368px or Higher!
You are not Logged-In as a User!

Please Login or Register  

Forum Index Members Search Usergroups
Ranks Staff Statistics Forum FAQ
Board Rules Edit your profile Login, Check Messages Log in

Search for at

Hello
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Site
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:55 am Reply with quote
iLL3RKiLL3R
Hello wanted to introduce my self my name is iLL3RKiLL3R from the Evolution-Xtreme community I am one of the designers from the community and found your website figured I would introduce my self if you or anyone here needs something please feel free to come to my website http://www.gfxasylum.com .

I actually use to be a big BF2 player was in a clan called GAK/BOM/AND TO back in the day and am going to check this mod out that you guys have.

Groups Member
Posts 4
Joined Feb 24, 2023
Status Offline
View user's profile Send iLL3RKiLL3R a private message Find all posts by iLL3RKiLL3R

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:38 am Reply with quote
thedarkbanshee
Welcome iLL3RKiLL3R, most pleased you stopped in. I will take a look at your website and sign up. I have enjoyed Evolution-Xtreme for well over a decade and I am very thankful for the opportunity  your offer.

I used to play Vanilla BF2 under the clan AFG All Fair Games teamed up with Judge Gaming

This MOD of BF2 is not so much a MOD. This is a free game that is fully Standalone and separate from BF2 which is more of a Remaster that fixes many various bugs while improving much of the gameplay.

Here is an installation video. I am sure you know about installing Vanilka BF2 but this is different and you should follow the instructions as thus gane does not require BF2 HUB fix to run.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uspPZiO_HLg

Quick run down
Bunny hopping fixed - no firing weapons while jumping and cures dolfin diving as well which is when some one jumps goes prone over and over and leviting while firing

Red bug fixed - no more teamates apearing red like enemys

Anti Tank can nolonger shoot infantry at point blank rangebwith rockets and survive

Can shoot units out if more vehicles now depending on the weapon.

Vehicles on repair on your own teams platforms such as helicopter pads & carrier.

Vanilla BF2 patches ruined the gun play. BFHD Guns have been replaced and work the way BF2 did back in 2005 as they actually hit the target you are aiming at. The guns still needing to lead moving targets.

There is countless other improvements and to top it all off the game received a graphical update.

Site Admin

Groups Site Admin
Posts 20
Joined May 19, 2020
Status Offline
View user's profile Send thedarkbanshee a private message Find all posts by thedarkbanshee

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1